Sunday, April 22, 2012

6-4-Sunday 4/22/12

Another Sunday; another six (6) sentences.  Again, this is from my novella; Barry Hargrove and the Case of Eternal Blood which can be found at Wattpad

--------------------------------------------------

I was caught off-guard by the sudden change in Marvin.  One minute, a scared, mousey type character and now he sat in front of me, totally in command.

"A nervous breakdown, eh?" I eyed him warily.

"I didn't say nervous, detective.  Are you sure you're as good as you claim?"

-------------------------------------------------

To see more six sentence selections, go to Six Sunday
Until next Sunday; have a great week...

2 comments:

  1. Hmm ... I really liked the way you described Marvin. Was the personality shift intentional, does he suffer from some sort of manic personality, what kind of impact will it have on the MC. Finding out more will be fun. Nice 6. I do have a difficult time reading the name Marvin without instantly thinking about Douglas Adams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, All will be revealed as the story progresses. It was an 'interesting' write, to say the least. I actually thought this was a short story but it got totally out of hand - I love when that happens!! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete