Sunday, April 15, 2012

6-4-Sunday 4/15/12

I'm only allowed 6 (six) sentences. Here is my selection for today offered from chapter 1 of a novella (Barry Hargrove and the Case of Eternal Blood) I am developing and currently available to read at Wattpad

----------------------------------

"Please help me," the boy's voice whispered through the phone. It was the young kid again. "My name is Marvin and–"

"Marvin! Put that..." CLICK.

----------------------------------

To read other six sentence selections, go to Six Sunday

Until next Sunday; have a great week...

5 comments:

  1. This was a GREAT six sentences! So much happened and you feel so bad for this kid! Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ileandra, the new 6 didn't post properly and is now up to review. Thanks for reading.

      Delete